When you come to work for Already Media, you are joining a visionary team that is on its way to reshape the future of iGaming culture, and this is where your own ideas may become instrumental.
At Already Media, we hail from all over the globe, each bringing to the table our personal, cultural and professional experiences. Together, we create an environment in which we support people in their career and personal growth. And in this, our diversity is our great strength.
In our talent acquisition process, we do not judge or discriminate people based on their race, culture, age, or gender: everyone is welcome, as long as they share our common vision and have the talents that are a great fit for the team. Because of this, please do not enclose your pictures with your application documents: whether it’s an official mugshot or selfie from your wild Timbuktu vacation, we will hire you for what you do, not for what you look like or your lifestyle choices. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Join us. Be you. We aren’t here just merely creating products. We’re creating something magical that shapes the future of iGaming culture.
This is where individual imaginations come together, commiting to the values that lead to great work. With us, you’ll do more than join something – you’ll bring something exceptional to the table.
Create websites using Wordpress: CMS installation and template management Content management, internal relinking Work on fixes for existing websites Analytics and proposals for further website enhancement
- Working with SEO texts in English - Managing of copywriters’ backlog and creation of tasks - Remote copywriters co-ordination - Management and deadline control of text writing - Quality assurance and edits of written content - Reporting regarding written texts and copywriters
- Upper-intermediate or above English skills - Knowledge and understanding on how to work on overseas markets will be a plus - Experience of working as a copywriter for texts written in English - Understanding of SEO-related specifics within text content - Skills of working with huge amounts of information - Organizational skills and abilities in working with a copywriting department would be a plus - Google Docs / Google Sheets confident user - An ability to learn fast
We are looking for an experienced digital full-stack marketer who has a deep understanding of what it takes to run successful multi-channel campaigns on a tight budget. Someone who can own paid ad activity, but is also comfortable as a generalist wearing many hats (yup, startup culture). Your mission will be to identify quick wins, as well as help us sculpt the longer-term demand generation strategy to complement and support wider content and SEO initiatives. You're a team player who isn’t afraid of shifting responsibilities, collaborative working and is laser-focused on achieving growth fast. You will work closely with the Marketing Lead and Product Marketing to make our brand top-of-mind in the target audience.
- 6 months or more of SEO experience on Russian and overseas markets - Experience in starting projects from nothing will be a plus - Off-page and on-page SEO experience - Basic knowledge of HTML and on-page SEO - Experience of using SEO-instruments such as ahrefs, keycollector, screaming frog, netpeak, GSC, webmaster, metrika - Knowledge of popular CMS (Necessarily knowledge of working with Wordpress) - Google Docs / Google Sheets confident user - Be in a trend on latest SEO trends and SEO best practices
- Detailed market analysis - Detailed competitor analysis - Successful competitor’s projects analysis - Participation in the creation of a promotion stratey - Collection of a semantic core, task-management for copywriting department - On-page SEO; - Off-page SEO; - Constant analysis and search of the most effective ways of project growth
- 1 year or more of SEO experience on Russian and overseas markets - Experience in starting projects from nothing will be a plus - Off-page and on-page SEO experience - Basic knowledge of HTML and on-page SEO - Experience of using SEO-instruments such as ahrefs, keycollector, screaming frog, netpeak, GSC, webmaster, metrika - Knowledge of popular CMS (Necessarily knowledge of working with Wordpress) - Google Docs / Google Sheets confident user - Be in a trend on latest SEO trends and SEO best practices
- Crowd-marketing (forums, blogs, QA, etc.) - Outreach - Constant search of potential link donors (fulfillment of the existing database) - Work efficiency analysis and reporting - Substantive link building and proactivity
- Upper-intermediate or above English skills - Knowledge of link-analysis instruments (Ahrefs, Checktrust, SimilarWeb, etc.) - Knowledge of key metrics in link donor ranking - Google Docs / Google Sheets confident user