At Already Media, we hail from all over the globe, each bringing to the table our personal, cultural and professional experiences. Together, we create an environment in which we support people in their career and personal growth. And in this, our diversity is our great strength.
In our talent acquisition process, we do not judge or discriminate people based on their race, culture, age, or gender: everyone is welcome, as long as they share our common vision and have the talents that are a great fit for the team. Because of this, please do not enclose your pictures with your application documents: whether it’s an official mugshot or selfie from your wild Timbuktu vacation, we will hire you for what you do, not for what you look like or your lifestyle choices. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Join us. Be you. We aren’t here just merely creating products. We’re creating something magical that shapes the future of iGaming culture.
This is where individual imaginations come together, commiting to the values that lead to great work. With us, you’ll do more than join something – you’ll bring something exceptional to the table.
-In-depth analysis of the market and successful projects of competitors -Participation in the development of promotion strategy -Collection of semantic kernel and drafting TOR for copywriters -On-page SEO -Off-page SEO -Analysis and search for the most effective ways to develop the project -Setting tasks for content
- Experience working in competitive niches on Burj(gambling/betting) in SEO position -Ability to work with Ahrefs, Semrush, Netpeak, Frog, etc. -Knowledge of Off-page and On-page SEO -Comprehension of HTML, CSS on the page -Knowledge of popular CMS (Wordpress is a must) -Knowledge of major SEO trends and SEO best practices
- Filling web pages with content, mainly on Wordpress - Markup of provided text, knowledge of HTML required - Creating illustrations based on clipart and provided materials Drawing of illustrations is not required) - Placement of links, ALT tagging, filling TOK attributes - Working with multi-lingual sites
- Knowledge of Photoshop at an intermediate level (image resizing and cropping, working with layers, composing collages from ready-made images, working with color). - Knowledge of HTML at the elementary level - Experience with CMS Wordpress or other similar system as a content manager - Ability to work with monotonous tasks - English (writing) : B1+
- Search for new sites for placement - Checking sites for placement (traffic, spam, content compliance, etc.) - Correspondence with site owners and webmasters (use of software for collection, mailings, reception) - Checking and working with articles - Basic reporting
- Responsibility and organization - Ability to quickly find information independently - Basic knowledge of Ahrefs or other web-based backlink analysis tools - Basic understanding of how backlinking works in Google - Experienced user of Google SpreadSheets, Excel, etc. - English (writing) : B1+